Product Owner VCSW Digital
VCSW is an innovative scale-up in financial services, with a mission to simplify complex processes regarding social legislation by deploying smart tools for our customers. We are doing so by developing state of the art technology that helps us distinguish ourselves from other financial service providers. Our (digital) product team is looking for a motivated (medior) Product Owner to join us.
As Product Owner VCSW Digital your main focus is to maximize the value of the work created by the development-team. You align with stakeholders and developers on how to improve the product and get the most value out of it. You will be surrounded by a diverse team that strives to push each other forward, and you will become an integral part of this helping to shape the future of VCSW.
VCSW is a flat organization so you will be able to get in direct contact with all your colleagues. As the product owner, you have a crucial role in helping the team shape challenges and goals into new solutions. You don’t write requirements documents and ’throw them over the wall’, but work with stakeholders Good to know: We follow agile development practices, we have a daily stand-up, we demo our work regularly.
What does the job entail?
- Develop your vision on the future of our VCSW-Digital platform and engage your stakeholders and developers on it.
- Writing clear requirements & acceptance criteria that can be used by the development team to craft the best solution.
- Having ongoing conversations with the stakeholders & developers on how the product can be improved, delivering as much value as possible for our customers.
- Performing analysis on the needs of our customers, and how we can improve their user experience.
- You are joining VCSW as the first full-time product owner. You’ll have the opportunity to influence our future growth. The Development team is distributed across Europe. You’ll work with colleagues both in the office in The Hague and those fully remote.
What is your profile?
- You are analytical and data driven.
- You can add value to a relatively new team by having a creative business development mindset.
- You are eager to learn about the ins-and-outs of social legislation.
- You deal with complex issues by making them simple and you are passionate about working in short incremental iterations (Agile).
- You are result-driven and able to motivate the people around you to get to results.
- You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude, good communication skills, flexible in dealing with change and have a mindset of continuous learning and growth.
- You have 3 or more years of experience in a similar role and would consider yourself as a medior/senior. If you have prior experience as a Scrum Master, that’s a bonus (but you’ll not need to fill both roles).
What do we offer?
- An ambitious, innovative, and fun work environment;
- Room for your own initiative;
- Salary ranges from €3500,00 to €4500,00 based on a 40 hour workweek
- A job at a fast-growing company;
- A flexible, hybrid workplace. As PO, you’ll work both from home, at customers and in the office;
- 24 leave days over a year;
- Travel allowance and retirement plan;
- Good workplace, a game room, and company massage.
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Hybrid, you will work from home, at customers, and at our office in The Hague
Contact us, or send us your story via firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Fanny Broekhuizen, HR-manager
Are you our new colleague? Don’t hestitate to contact us!